Is anyone going soon able to do a favour please?

cherrymarzipan

DIS Veteran
Last month ThBa put out a post asking if anybody visiting DLP in the near future could help by buying a couple of postcards - of a specific, limited design - and sending them, costs reimbursed. I was happy to help and offered. We were meant to be there this week but unfortunately our son is very ill and as well as losing our trip, I have had to let ThBa down. I wondered if there is anyone going for the Christmas season who could perhaps help out in our absence? ThBa has been so kind over this disappointment but if I can find someone else through this post it would be great.

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Thanks for your post.

As I told you before there is more in life than some postcards....even if they are Disney cards. :flower3:

I wish you and your family all the best and hope that everything will be ok very soon.

This board is so great!

:grouphug:

• tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
    Last month ThBa put out a post asking if anybody visiting DLP in the near future could help by buying a couple of postcards - of a specific, limited design - and sending them, costs reimbursed. I was happy to help and offered. We were meant to be there this week but unfortunately our son is very ill and as well as losing our trip, I have had to let ThBa down. I wondered if there is anyone going for the Christmas season who could perhaps help out in our absence? ThBa has been so kind over this disappointment but if I can find someone else through this post it would be great.
    Not going anytime soon, but hope your son gets better soon :hug:

• b5sgqueen

Mouseketeer
    There is a chance I will be there this coming weekend. It is far from guranteed and will depend on several factors so I won't be able to make a decision until about a day or out.
    But, if you send me the info, I can certainly take a look if I manage to get there.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates