Is anyone going soon able to do a favour please?

cherrymarzipan

DIS Veteran
Last month ThBa put out a post asking if anybody visiting DLP in the near future could help by buying a couple of postcards - of a specific, limited design - and sending them, costs reimbursed. I was happy to help and offered. We were meant to be there this week but unfortunately our son is very ill and as well as losing our trip, I have had to let ThBa down. I wondered if there is anyone going for the Christmas season who could perhaps help out in our absence? ThBa has been so kind over this disappointment but if I can find someone else through this post it would be great.

Thanks for your post.

tumblr_mogsn1M3pU1s1ywjho1_500.gif

As I told you before there is more in life than some postcards....even if they are Disney cards. :flower3:

I wish you and your family all the best and hope that everything will be ok very soon.

This board is so great!

:grouphug:

Last month ThBa put out a post asking if anybody visiting DLP in the near future could help by buying a couple of postcards - of a specific, limited design - and sending them, costs reimbursed. I was happy to help and offered. We were meant to be there this week but unfortunately our son is very ill and as well as losing our trip, I have had to let ThBa down. I wondered if there is anyone going for the Christmas season who could perhaps help out in our absence? ThBa has been so kind over this disappointment but if I can find someone else through this post it would be great.

Not going anytime soon, but hope your son gets better soon :hug:

There is a chance I will be there this coming weekend. It is far from guranteed and will depend on several factors so I won't be able to make a decision until about a day or out.
But, if you send me the info, I can certainly take a look if I manage to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!