Is anyone planning on paying for Reunion Station for an upcoming trip?

I wonder how many people would actually pay $50 to use a club level lounge at another resort. I just can't imagine being able to get your money's worth out of it based on the hours. Maybe if it had more operating hours it would be worth it, but right now, I don't see the value in it, or the convenience.

DVC doesn't want you to get your money's worth, they would most likely lose money.

Just did it last week for a one night stay. We went feon 4 to 6 and had a meal and 3 or 4 deinks each. Then went the next morning for breakfast before heading to cruise port. The staff was lovely and took great care of us. There was only one other family, couple with 2 young kids, in the evening. Talked to them and they were there for like 10 nights and had RS all 10 nights. I felt we got $100 worth but on a typical stay where we have ADRs, we would not. Nor would our 2 under 21 kids get a good value out of it. And funny thing is DH said he thought it should be offered to all DVC and any people or any number of nights...not all guests in room for all nights they had it at. And we see they now have changed it to a piecemeal add. Good idea.
What I am wondering is with the change, is it by night or by day charge? If it is by night, then you could get two days worth, but if it is by the day, still not worth it. (but only if staying there)

What I am wondering is with the change, is it by night or by day charge? If it is by night, then you could get two days worth, but if it is by the day, still not worth it. (but only if staying there)

By day. Morning breakfast (7-10) and afternoon appetizers (4-6) are part of it.

Just did it last week for a one night stay. We went feon 4 to 6 and had a meal and 3 or 4 deinks each. Then went the next morning for breakfast before heading to cruise port. The staff was lovely and took great care of us. There was only one other family, couple with 2 young kids, in the evening. Talked to them and they were there for like 10 nights and had RS all 10 nights. I felt we got $100 worth but on a typical stay where we have ADRs, we would not. Nor would our 2 under 21 kids get a good value out of it. And funny thing is DH said he thought it should be offered to all DVC and any people or any number of nights...not all guests in room for all nights they had it at. And we see they now have changed it to a piecemeal add. Good idea.

By day. Morning breakfast (7-10) and afternoon appetizers (4-6) are part of it.

So did you pay for one night or 2 days to get one afternoon, then breakfast the next day? This def can make a huge difference in value.

So did you pay for one night or 2 days to get one afternoon, then breakfast the next day? This def can make a huge difference in value.

You pay per day, each day is a separate charge. I personally have not visited yet, just sharing information I found out.
I did go ahead and book 2 days for our upcoming November trip, and it showed up on our ADRs. But we may take one of those days back. Kids don’t want to cancel Beaches and Cream and I can’t get it for another day.

I wouldn't doubt at all that Disney may look into making all Club Levels go to a by day charge instead of a by night in the future.

To those who have tried Reunion Station, can you share any pictures or let us know what the afternoon offerings were? Thank you!

Three hot dishes. One of which was a shrimp pasta (in my pic below) and then a soup of the day we didn't try and kid's chicken and pasta.

White cups: one PB and Jelly for kids and then 2 salads: beef salad and curry chicken salad (in my pics below). Then cheese, fruit, veges, bread and dips. Plus 2 desserts: a jar (choco whiskey cake) and a cupcake.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great pictures!! Can you tell us what some of the evening offerings were? What did you think of the food?
I updated above and added what was in each. The shrimp was really really good as were the cheeses. I enjoyed red wine and champagne and DH the beer. He ate the beef salad and curry chicken and liked them. I had a chocolate whiskey jar cake thing and it was yummy. We came from Epcot and F&W so we weren't super hungry. In the morning they had meats and cheeses and bagels and pastries and hard boiled eggs and fruit and yogurt and oatmeal with fixings and cereals for kids (or adults). That's all I remember and the delicious cappuccinos. I am going to try and zoom in on my pics to give better descriptions.....BRB...had to correct some
@mrsap Edited above to correct.

Last edited:
I updated above and added what was in each. The shrimp was really really good as were the cheeses. I enjoyed red wine and champagne and DH the beer. He ate the beef salad and curry chicken and liked them. I had a chocolate whiskey jar cake thing and it was yummy. We came from Epcot and F&W so we weren't super hungry. In the morning they had meats and cheeses and bagels and pastries and hard boiled eggs and fruit and yogurt and oatmeal with fixings and cereals for kids (or adults). That's all I remember and the delicious cappuccinos. I am going to try and zoom in on my pics to give better descriptions.....BRB...had to correct some
@mrsap Edited above to correct.

Thanks so much!! Breakfast sounds good, but not sure I'd eat anything in the evening (with exception of cheese and carrots!) :guilty: It would be more like a liquid dinner for me.

What's on offer seems nice, but $50 is really steep. Is it tax included?
For about the same amount one could dine at O'hana.

@lovin'fl , Thanks for posting the photos!

I wonder how long before they get around to decorating those empty walls? It looks so "unloved" at present. Looking forward to rich artwork!

I'm pretty spendy when it comes to Disney and don't mind paying extra for a premium experience, especially when it includes a convenience factor as with the dessert parties, Minnie Van service etc. However, it doesn't make sense for me to hop to another resort for what appears to be a watered-down concierge lounge. If they offered an exclusive DVC member lounge at my home resort, then I'd pay the upcharge depending on the offerings.

But do you really want to truck to this place for breakfast or a 2 hour happy hour?
This is what I was thinking too. I would have to be staying at BRV or CCV to even consider it (not even going to the price). I can't even make rope drop 90% of the time. I can't imaging hauling my butt out of bed at BWV to get over to Reunion Station for a continental breakfast, when I can have a perfectly good continental breakfast on my balcony. To have to leave what I'm doing to go back for 2 hrs of wine and snacks in the afternoon would be like work for me, one of the reasons I don't do table service ddp. It might be of value for people who are staying there for the resort and not intending to do that much park time, but not for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts