Is anyone up for a June Scrapbook Challenge?

Scrappinmom_2000: Nope - no convention. My Longaberger Consultant planned a bus trip, so a bunch of us gals decided to go. So we leave early tomorrow morning and then come back on Saturday. We're going to have tea at the Tea Room, weave a basket, shop at the Homestead. All the fun stuff. I'm looking forward to it. Good to know the weather's nice. I was sort of at a loss as to how to pack.

Well the last week I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I only did 3 pages in my mom & dad's album. However, I did organize all the pictures I had for it (up to their wedding) and so now all I need to do is put them on the pages. I'm going to a crop on Friday so I'm hoping to get a lot done.
Last night I got on a great journaling kick and journaled 12 pages I had finished last month from our December 2000 trip. I'm going to try to get the pictures scanned in sometime in the next week or two so I can show them to you.

I'm up to 28 pages so far this month - for me that's a lot! (In April, I was trying for 30 in a month and barely made it. )

totally bombed last time...but I have my May WDW trip to do....so hey lets get at it.......I have 10 pages so far this month.....

now if the sun would quit shining so I didnt want to be outside...oh well there is always 2 am.....lol

cindy

I'm up to 32 pages for the month. I finished my father's day gift to my dad - 32 pages of wonders from his workshop. I had such a great time walking around the house taking pictures of everything he's made for us (and I know that I missed some).

DD graduation from 6th grade was this week. I'm all set for those pages.

Have a great night!

mbs

18 pages for me last week. My daughter's 3rd, 4th & 5th birthday parties. I think that closes out that album because I'm out of ideas. I've started our December Disneyland trip this week.

Glad to see you're all doing well.

Ok - I got another ten pages done over the weekend and that brings me up to 44 for the month. That's awesome for me! How's everyone else doing? We've only to five more days to go!

I will probably finish out the month with 15 pages.
That's not bad. That is a page every other day.

I have about 5 pages set up but I don't think I will finish them in June. It will give me a head start on July.

My goal is to finish my Disney cruise book before my Canadian vacation in September. If I keep plugging away like this I will be able to do it. I think I am a little more then half finished.

Even though I am not a prolific scrapper these challenges have gotten me to push on.

Chessie

I'm now up to 35 for the month. I've got everything out so maybe I will surpass 40 for the month if I just sit down each night this week. I'm having a CM workshop here at the house on Thursday and Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to get some scrapping in then.

mbs

I did get a few pages done at my parents this weekend, but my total for the month is only up to 12 pages, but I've journaled on 20 pages that I completed last month. I spent 4 hours on the airplane cutting letters and making dolls. It made the time pass by quickly and I got a lot of comments from the flight attendants. I'm going to another crop on Friday - so hopefully I can up my numbers before the end of the month.

12 pages for last week. I have some other pages started, but will post those this week when I finish stickers, die cuts & other goodies.

I've been working on the 2000 family scrapbook. I've finished up 19 pages through May. Today, I scrapped 11 pages using the CM school days refill pack. I've done only 6th grade since it was DD's last year in school, there were lots of pictures taken! I still have 1 day left in June and if all goes well, I should even have more than 62.

Thanks for all of these challenges. I really enjoy working and following along with everyone's progress.

Have a great 4th of July.

mbs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter