Is Anything going on with Mama Melrose? Can't book for any day at 180+10

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
I have been looking to book Mama Melrose and I didn't expect they would be booked completely for all days at our 180 + 10.

Going Novermber 28th - December 14th and can't get Mama any day.

Also, I know California Grill is tough, but wow. If you are not online at 6am, forget about it.

I have a Mama Melrose ADR in Aug and made it way past the 180 day mark. I wonder if it's a glitch or has something to do with SWGE? Either way I would try to call. My dinner reservation for my one day keeps disappearing from my plans. No clue why. I try to re-link and it won't let me, but the reservation is still there. At this point I'm sick of fighting with the app so I may not even try to call support again and just go. I figure if it's not showing as cancelled and I remember the time then I should be ok. My point is MDE is horrific and not user friendly at all so don't give up!

Have had the same problem with MM around the same dates, so I called this morning and was told they are waiting to release reservations due to packages coming out... a Star Wars thing, and I was encouraged to keep checking but didn't indicate when to anticipate availability.
Was nice to hear, made me feel better to hear that it wasn't just all booked up already.
Hope this helps. :goodvibes

Check again now. I just got it for dinner on 12/4 with lots of availability. I wasn’t trying for a Fantasmic package so I don’t know if those are available yet.

Seems the Disney Dining system has been having issues. When I called today at 7am eastern nothing showed available. The representative said many restaurants are still being downloaded and to check back.

Rose and Crown still hasn't been added to the system and can't be booked yet for my last night December 13 arrive on November 28th

Check again now. I just got it for dinner on 12/4 with lots of availability. I wasn’t trying for a Fantasmic package so I don’t know if those are available yet.
Yes, same with me. For the first time, I was just able to get an early Dec dinner, and even got it for our preferred date of 12/5! Really happy about that! Seems like things have opened up for Mama Melrose for early Dec. At least a little.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter