Is Artist Point actually available in November?

Stoprybook dining for Artists Point is now live, just booked mine for end of January.
Be forewarned.... that is a totally different "restaurant". Disney has classified it as a "1 TS". If you were looking for a SIG? This is not what you were looking for :(.

You can get the soup at Territory Lounge, too. Maybe pop in there and see if they are still going to serve it after November 10th?

Where is Territory Lounge?

Are you looking for the soup, or did you want to go to AP before the change? I think that matters. If it’s just soup, that’s one thing. If you want to go to AP keep your adr. Have the soup and enjoy a little break in that restaurant before it changes, or... dessert and coffee. Decide when you get there.

Are you looking for the soup, or did you want to go to AP before the change? I think that matters. If it’s just soup, that’s one thing. If you want to go to AP keep your adr. Have the soup and enjoy a little break in that restaurant before it changes, or... dessert and coffee. Decide when you get there.
We have never been so it would be nice to see it before it changes over. We probably won’t be hungry enough to have much, but I definitely want to try the soup. We’d probably also get a drink

We have never been so it would be nice to see it before it changes over. We probably won’t be hungry enough to have much, but I definitely want to try the soup. We’d probably also get a drink

Then by all means, keep your ADR. You won't have the chance again.

Absolutely crushed about Artist Point turning into ANOTHER character meal. Other than Cali Grill, Artist Point was our whole family's 2nd favorite restaurant and we are going to miss it terrible on every upcoming trip we take. We have dined at AP every trip since it opened. Was actually my husband and my first signature restaurant way back in the early 90's. :sad::sad1::sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter