Is Biergarten still cheaper at lunch?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
I know Biergarten used to serve slightly different foods at lunch and dinner and the price was more expensive for dinner. Is this still the case?

We always hit lunch time and usually a couple times a year .... but as with others, the price has made it less attractive. We'll likely hit it every few years now.

The reports that came out when the price changed to dinner and the increase ... say ... $44 Adults $24 Children.

From Disney Food Blog / Oct 4, 2018
biergarten-menu-october-2018-416x600.jpg

Last edited:

Do they still have Rouladen?

They used to have it at dinner only and my husband always wanted to eat there for that reason. But we haven't had dinner there in a couple of years and have opted for lunch instead because we pay out of pocket and can't justify that kind of increase in price just for rouladen. So I do wonder if they still have it.

Has anyone been there recently and can confirm current lunch prices and whether they are the same as dinner? I'm looking at the website and it lists prices as $35-$60 and that's a pretty big difference, considering we are a family of 5 with one Disney "adult" and a 2 children who will maybe eat a hot dog and a dinner roll. It's husband's favorite restaurant at Epcot, but I'm trying to figure out actual cost before making an ADR.

I'm wondering whether this is current. Everything I have read recently has said that lunch prices have been raised to match dinner prices. I'm reading that it has changed in the past few months. So I'm hoping for current information.
I agree. This link is reported as updated and I posted it before I actually read it. I too have heard that lunch and dinner are now the same.
Aren’t the Disney site ranges you mentioned, reflective of adult/ child difference as well as Seasonal prices?

I agree. This link is reported as updated and I posted it before I actually read it. I too have heard that lunch and dinner are now the same.
Aren’t the Disney site ranges you mentioned, reflective of adult/ child difference as well as Seasonal prices?

I'm not sure. The official Disney website is the worst about pricing on buffets. It would be so much easier if they just spelled it out with real prices vs a range. The range listed on the website says adult prices. So I believe it excludes child prices. But there is still a huge difference between $35-60, especially when you multiply a family.

If you use your Disney visa you can get a discount..cant remember if it is 10 or 15 percent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!