is Boardwalk Inn appropriate for 14 year old?

In 4 previous trips I have only seen people drunk once and it was not at a hotel it was at Epcot. Two very drunk 20 somethings decided very loudly to strip and go swim in the lake. What I did get to see was just how incredibly efficient Disney Security can be. One girl had barely pulled her top up and there were 8-10 people (dressed at tourists) pulling them both thru one of double door things where M&G's usually are. While Disney does sell booze its obvious that they keep an eye on things.

In regards to the Yacht Club, only specific rooms are pet-friendly, so as long as you note the allergy problems on your reservation they won't place you in a pet-friendly room. Of course, like others mentioned, it's still possible to have had a service animal in the room just prior to your arrival, so if it's a serious issue I'd recommend requesting a special cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter