Is Boatwrights still serving Breakfast

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
I was checking the menus's on www.allearsnet.com and noticed there was no longer a listing for breakfast at Boatwrights is this a temporary change or permanent?

I chose POR for Spring break time because I wanted both a good food court and a sitdown restaurant for breakfast. If Boatwrights is closed for breakfast is it possible to make breakfast at the Boma and still do EMH at the parks (no car)? I need to start making PS for trip (3/23-3/27).

We stayed there last month and they were still serving breakfast. I had there sweet potato pancakes a few times and they were great.

Hi,

They were serving breakfast last May. One of my faves for breakfast too. :) Enjoy!!!

Allison an associate

Hi,

They were serving breakfast last May. One of my faves for breakfast too!! :D Enjoy!!

Allison an associate

Yes! I have had breakfast there the past 3 of 5 mornings and the food was very good. I believe they serve breakfast until 11 or 11:30. DD fell in love with their sweet potatoe pancakes (and they were very happy to supply the recipe, along with the maple pecan butter). My favorite was an omlette with everything under the sun. Enjoy! We just returned home from 5 nights at POR this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed this resort.

Hi,

Pixie dust for you!!

Allison an associate

Hi,

Your welcome!!!!

Allison an associate (DVC)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter