• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is bus service better at AKL than at AS?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I have a res at AKL and the only thing I'm worried about is the bus service to the parks. I stayed at ASMu in May and it wasn't so bad getting to the parks, but leaving the parks (especially MK) was pretty bad. Will it be any different since I'm staying in a Deluxe? Also while I'm asking, is there a food court at AKL and if so how is it?

:wave:

The bus service to AKL will be better. They don't share with any other resorts like AS Sports, Music and Movies do. We did both AS and AKL last summer and the bus service from both was good but AKL was less crowded due to less resorts being transported on those busses.

You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about; we just spent all of last week at AKL and the bus service is awesome. We never waited more than 5 minutes and that was rare (returning from Downtown Disney late at night) even after Illuminations. Many times we would walk to the bus stop where tons of people were waiting for busses and the only bus to come along would be AKL. It was just the best!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter