Is buying a Disney Club membership

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
worth it if you are only going to stay at the All Stars for 4 nights and get LOS passes for 3 nights? We will probably not get back to Disney the rest of the year so it would only be used for this trip.
tigercat

if you didn't get it by Dec 30/02-, you can't get one now, this was the last year they were going to have DC. So everyones DC card will expire (forever:( ) by Dec 30 /03
But it wouldn't have been worth it for that length of stay anyways. Unless you wanted the Fairytale Package

This Card has finally paid off!

I'm glad I renewed it 'till the end!

Scratch
:crazy:

I would have to disagee. You do get a fabulous deal at National Car Rental plus 10% off at the World of Disney with a DC. We waited and bought all our souvenirs at the World of Disney on one of our last evenings there and our savings was more than our DC membership!

I renewed mine last year just to get an AP ... I've heard that you can still renew. Try giving them a call, you never know :)

Actually I wouldn't be renewing I would be buying for the first time. Also we wouldn't be renting a car (we are driving) and we don't plan on buying a lot of things at Disney as we are going on a cruise 1st and will probably spend our money on the cruise. Thanks for the info though.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter