Is check in and parking the same at PFB and HR??

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
I am trying to convince the family to try HR this year but my Mom HATED check in at PFB with trying to unload your bags, parking and using Bell services. She is right in the fact it was NOT an easy process and took FOREVER. Any thoughts??

Checked into the HRH on 10/12 with no problems whatsoever. Matter of fact, we checked in at 9:45 and they had a room ready for us. We were quite surprise to be able to check in so early. To check in and be up in our room took about 15 to 20 minutes. Not to bad, considering there are 5 of us (lots of luggage). Loved the room, loved the pool, loved front of the line access. Only sad thing was that a child messed in the pool and it was shut down for most of Saturday. Not the hotels fault though. Wish people would make sure their young children had plastic panties on.

Would I go there again. Definitely!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter