Is DVC worth it for me?

It's not a generic year round issue although there's nothing to say it can't continue to become one. And BLT does not have any great studio issue I'm aware of beyond the tricky first/second week of Dec and certain holidays. The cheapest studios have always had issues and are most often what is being complained about even if people aren't including that info. Don't buy for the cheapest room categories nor the limited room categories. The last 3 1/2 months of the year are getting worse but if that's not the time you go then it still is not a big issue at 11 months if you can book at 8am. And if you aren't absolutely hooked to certain dates that also eases concerns. There are resorts that are easier and some that are worse but if you are ok with BLT lakeview and BWV pool/garden views, can book right at 11 months and aren't going at the busiest DVC times I'd believe it would still be fine. I'd be more concerned with BWV than BLT but as I outlined I still know you can book BWV studios at 11 months much of the year. And no walking required.

This is a valid point. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter