Is everything seriously booked already for mid-June 2019?

roscoepc1

DIS Veteran
My daughter is graduating from Uni in the UK next June, so I started looking at Disneyland Paris packages to go as a family....everything except Davey Crockett (which won't work as we won' have a car) and Explorer's, which is simply too expensive, say they are sold out. Seriously?

most likely its too early to book and they havnt opened up booking yet. Most people only book Disneyland Paris 8 to 10 months out, right now you are 15 months out.

Yeah, the deal I booked for November (less than 9 months out) is being marketed as an "early bird" deal, when I would not consider it particularly early if I were booking a WDW trip. Different timeline expectations.

My daughter is graduating from Uni in the UK next June, so I started looking at Disneyland Paris packages to go as a family....everything except Davey Crockett (which won't work as we won' have a car) and Explorer's, which is simply too expensive, say they are sold out. Seriously?

I saw the specials are up for June 2019 and I was hoping to book.... you are scaring me to say they are gone already! I was hoping to book Newport Bay.

How are you trying to book? Directly on the DLP page? By phone to Paris? Through a travel agent?

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

I was on the site...several country's versions. I believe I checked France, U.S. and UK....taking heart that I may just be too early for DLP. My other issue will be that as far as Disney is concerned I'll have 4 adults and one 17 yr old trying to book one room....

I booked three rooms for mid June 2019 last week with no issues.

If you notice they are running specials... up to 6 nights. I wanted a week and couldn’t get the deal for 7 nights, so I booked a 3 and 4 night back to back. I got 3 nights free out of 7 plus passes for 8 days!

Doubt it’s all sold out. Try Newport Bay.

—-Paul in Southern NJ

a few weeks ago, i booked 4 nights at newport Bay for july 2019...
i had to call because i needed to book 3 rooms...i wasn't able to do that online..
so i called....very easy on the phone...

as for being sold out? the first call i made, the CM did say that i should call back quickly as the room i wanted would most likely sell out soon (as they have few of them)..

so i called back the next day to book..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!