Is FOP easier to get FP for now that TSL land opened?

samsonjs

Mouseketeer
We are going in May and doing AK on our first day with my mom and sister. They aren't Disney people so this is probably our only trip with them and I really want them to experience it. We went this past April and had no trouble getting FP for FOP but it was on day 6. I'm wondering if it's still as hard to get FP for day 1 of your trip once 60 days open up.

We are going in May and doing AK on our first day with my mom and sister. They aren't Disney people so this is probably our only trip with them and I really want them to experience it. We went this past April and had no trouble getting FP for FOP but it was on day 6. I'm wondering if it's still as hard to get FP for day 1 of your trip once 60 days open up.

FOP is still difficult to get in the early days of a trip, TSL has had no appreciable effect.

Nope. I got exactly zero FP's for FoP 60 days out. :crazy2:
Thanks, what a bummer. I might just obsessively check for it. I might sacrifice time in line with my husband since I have a little girl who can't ride and they can explore while waiting for a rider swap.

Did you get Everest?

No. No it isnt. Last time we finally just did it at RD and that worked great. Just have to be there an hour or so before they claim park will open. Cause I think they 'always' start letting people in early.

FOP is still the most crowded attraction in WDW, with 7DMT probably in second place. SDD hasn't made much of a difference. It might change a little when Galaxy's Edge opens though, but it will bring a different type of crowd that will also take the time to visit AK because they'll be already there so that opening might just increase lines everywhere instead of reducing them. So, best of luck on that FP for FOP on your 60 day mark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter