Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

You bet it is. I couldn't get one for our trip at 63 days out. I think if it's your fourth day there you might have better luck.

So, if you can't book FP+ until 60 days out, and many people have said that even at 60+ days there are no FP+ available, this begs the question, who is getting all these FP+? Or are there just that few available

So, if you can't book FP+ until 60 days out, and many people have said that even at 60+ days there are no FP+ available, this begs the question, who is getting all these FP+? Or are there just that few available

People staying for a week. I saw it for my 5th & 6th days no problem this morning. Gone by the time I was done though.

As much as I hate to say it, FoP is a must do for us on post-Thanksgiving trip. Right now I have AK scheduled on our arrival day and our third day. Getting FoP our arrival day is a long shot but if not I will get Navi. If I can't get FPs for FoP on the third day I have a backup plan moving AK to our fifth or sixth day. Of course this screws with all my ADRs.

This just makes my 60 day FP morning one big pain in the butt...

How long was a 60-day fast pass hard to get for 7DMT, the A&E M&G at Princess Fairytall Hall or Frozen Ever After?

I would guess it will be hard for at least a year (aka until Toy Story Land draws the crowds back to DHS).

Depending how you look at it .. but a lot of people don't know that if you book a 10 day vacation . .you can make your fast passes for all 10 days at your 60 day mark . .Meaning ..you can technically make a FP for the last days of your trip well before the 60 days for THAT particular day.

So basically people with longer stays are eating up the Fast Passes for FOP.

I had no luck at 60 days at 7am for my upcoming trip, but I only have 3 park days. If you are staying longer and can look towards the end of your trip I heard it's easier. I got a FP for River Journey for now and will keep trying to modify... and if I can't we plan to rope drop one morning.

Our plans are to do only N River and Safari evening of arrival day, then FOP four days after. Here's hopin'!

I couldn't get a FP at 64 days out. We got the FP for Navi and will try to do FOP first thing in the morning in the stand-by line if it isn't too long.

YEP! I couldn't get anything for my trip until 64 days out, which is our last day for the trip. Kinda messed with our plans. I hope it gets better, although I suspect it will be a while. Maybe when Toy Story Land opens?

As others have said, yes, it is.

We couldn't get one at 63 days. But I could at 66.

There are only two of us, so I don't know if it would be available for larger groups

Great news for me! We are staying for 11 days, so I really hope we'll get a FOP FP+ for our second day in AK (day 67...)

Tried for all 4 days of our trip at 7 am at 60 days and couldn't get it.

yes, just booked FP this am- could not get FOP till day 6&7, but got it for both! starting off with Navi day 1 though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!