Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

Has anyone tried for an early morning FOP FP? I would really like to get a 9 or 9:30 on 60+6 for a group of 5. Does that seem doable or is that a pipe dream? My fallback is to get something around noon that day but it would complicate my touring plan.
I got mine for 9:15 at 60+5 it was only for 2 so I don't know about large groups

We were only able to get evening for 60 + 3 - our time is 4:45 pm. We were able to get a morning time for 60 + 5.
Okay similar to what I got then. We could only get 5:40 pm at 60+3 but I was able to modify to 10:50 am about a week later.

I decided to rearrange my park days for my May trip. I was going to do AK on my arrival day ( 5-close) and day 4 (morning) but we decided to switch to doing a 3-close on day 3. It just didn't seem likely we would get FP for either ride on day 60. Hopefully we can get FOP FP, use one for Everest and one for ROL (60+3). Hopefully stand in line for Na vi. I do have an open morning on day 5 (last day) so if we strike out on FP in Pandora or miss a ride we can go back at rope drop or I can try for FP for that morning.

The only hitch is day 3 of my trip is when AK has am emh. We won't be going into the park till 3pm so hopefully it will start to thin out later in the day??

I was able to get FOP as a 4th FP+ For my party of 5 this past week. I couldn’t believe it. Keep refreshing! It really does work!

The only hitch is day 3 of my trip is when AK has am emh. We won't be going into the park till 3pm so hopefully it will start to thin out later in the day??
NRJ will be dead around close. Go then and use a FOP FP.

Was able to get FoP FP for 60+3 this morning right at 7:00am ET for any time of day we wanted.

Could also have gotten them for 60+2 and 60+1. Checked just now, and no times remaining for 60+1, but there are still late afternoon and evening times showing for our 60+2 day.

Anybody have luck getting FOP Fastpasses last minute or just randomly by checking?
Last minute, I couldn't get to AK in time. After I accepted it, I cancelled my fp+ for 2, that was about 2hrs before the window opened. A few min later I refreshed and was able to get MK fp, including Space Mountain. Always check, refresh, check.

Should I do nrj at rope drop or at the end of the day? I was thinking to ride fop again at close but idk.
I'd do RD in case you want to do FOP at close. :) I was responding to that poster's specific situation, where they're arriving at 3PM.

I'd do RD in case you want to do FOP at close. :) I was responding to that poster's specific situation, where they're arriving at 3PM.
Oh okay haha. We have breakfast at 8am and I’m hoping we can get Navi, Safari, and ee done pretty quick. Should I do Navi then safari then ee?

I saw mid-afternoon slots for 60+1 today (so mid-March), and my choice of times for 60+2 and beyond. Nothing on check-in day. Group of 4.

I saw mid-afternoon slots for 60+1 today (so mid-March), and my choice of times for 60+2 and beyond. Nothing on check-in day. Group of 4.
I’m starting to get a little concerned about how busy it’ll be when I’m there (first weekend in March). My sil was able to get 60+3 easily an hour later than 7am and she’s going the week before. Now I’m seeing lots of mid March, which should be spring break, having no troubles at all getting fop.

I’m starting to get a little concerned about how busy it’ll be when I’m there (first weekend in March). My sil was able to get 60+3 easily an hour later than 7am and she’s going the week before. Now I’m seeing lots of mid March, which should be spring break, having no troubles at all getting fop.

FWIW, for my trip this past October I was not able to get FOP fastpasses until late on day 63, and I felt that crowd levels on that trip were significantly lower than this exact same March timeframe last year. It's not quite an apples-to-apples comparison, since of course FOP was newer in October, and I think the park crowds for that same period last March were skewed up a bit due to weather (it was quite cool, so nobody would have been hanging out at the resort pool or waterparks). Still, likely there are other factors at work here, and FOP FP availability may not be a precise predictor of overall crowd levels. Pretty sure early March is typically quieter than the mid-March timeframe I'm looking at, so you'll probably be okay. Plan for the worst and hope for the best!

We were there for marathon weekend, which was super packed. When our 60 day window came up in November, the only day we could do AK was going to be Thursday (first full day of our trip). There were no FOP FPs to be had. I kept checking multiple times a day, every day. Can't remember the exact day, but sometime in December they must have released a bunch of FPs because all of the sudden I could get for whatever time I wanted.

Always keep checking as you never know what might open up.

FWIW, for my trip this past October I was not able to get FOP fastpasses until late on day 63, and I felt that crowd levels on that trip were significantly lower than this exact same March timeframe last year. It's not quite an apples-to-apples comparison, since of course FOP was newer in October, and I think the park crowds for that same period last March were skewed up a bit due to weather (it was quite cool, so nobody would have been hanging out at the resort pool or waterparks). Still, likely there are other factors at work here, and FOP FP availability may not be a precise predictor of overall crowd levels. Pretty sure early March is typically quieter than the mid-March timeframe I'm looking at, so you'll probably be okay. Plan for the worst and hope for the best!
We went the first weekend in March last year and the only thing that made it busy was a dance competition. That same competition will be going on again at that time so I’m wondering if that is playing a part at all.

Oh okay haha. We have breakfast at 8am and I’m hoping we can get Navi, Safari, and ee done pretty quick. Should I do Navi then safari then ee?
It's not an EMH day, right? Yes, I'd do them in that order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!