Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

It's not an EMH day, right? Yes, I'd do them in that order.
No it’s not an emh day. Park opens at 9. I’m hoping to be done with breakfast around the time the park opens. Will it be too much back tracking to go from th to Navi and back to the Safari?

I’m sure it’s been said but just in case...

While I could only get it for the 60+4th day in FP+, l was able to get it 3 times on the day-of during the busy week we were recently there by constantly refreshing on the MDE app. 8am to 12pm seems to be the optimal time that people are changing plans for the day and FOP flashes available quite a bit.

One more thing that applies to every ride almost: getting in line in the last 10 minutes before park closing time is a great workaround. The high posted times are completely inaccurate. We waited only 15 minutes to the FP junction on Navi River Journey despite a posting of 140 min.

I was able to get 60 days FPS for 2 trips recently. One for friends who were going Day 3 of their trip and ourselves who were going Day 4 if our trip.

Both times I was online (on a laptop computer if that makes s difference) at 7am at the 60 day mark and immediately booked FOP.

No it’s not an emh day. Park opens at 9. I’m hoping to be done with breakfast around the time the park opens. Will it be too much back tracking to go from th to Navi and back to the Safari?
I don't think so. But my first trip with Pandora won't be until March. And NRJ is going to build waits extremely fast. If you do KS first, the time spent in line with NRJ will far exceed the couple of extra minutes backtracking.

Just wanted to report back since this thread and the DIS was so helpful when I was stressing months ago! My FP+ window opened this morning and I had my pick of times for FoP, booking for day 60+4 of our trip. I took a mid-morning time, hoping that we can do Navi first in the standby line. Thanks again for all the tips!

I'm losing hope on getting this in a few months considering I was waiting for be our guest dinner and couldn't get it at 180 days!

I'm not worried though, ill get it sooner or later

I'm losing hope on getting this in a few months considering I was waiting for be our guest dinner and couldn't get it at 180 days!

I'm not worried though, ill get it sooner or later
Just make sure your day at AK is 60+3 or later if you can.

I couldn't get FoP for day 61 on my to booking day. But I was able to get it about 3 weeks later. Ready for March 5th!

I couldn't get FoP for day 61 on my to booking day. But I was able to get it about 3 weeks later. Ready for March 5th!
That's my AK day and also my day 61! I was also able to get one later (5 days maybe?). See you there!

yes, just booked FP this am- could not get FOP till day 6&7, but got it for both! starting off with Navi day 1 though....

We just booked FP+ this morning too and got it for day 7, which was our plan...didn't try it for any of the other days. So excited that we were also able to book FP+ for TSMM for our first day (4/8), which is the last day FP+ will be offered for this ride until May.

Fingers crossed that you get your passes, OP! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: msk
That's my AK day and also my day 61! I was also able to get one later (5 days maybe?). See you there!

Fun! Where are you staying? Ee will be at WL. So you doing EMH that morning? We are going to RD Navi then KS, EE, Kali, Dinosaur. Evening will be FoP and RoL.

Today was FP day and I had no problem getting FOP. (granted, I woke up at 5:45 am so was booking at 7 am eastern time). I booked day 2 of our trip. i had lots of options. I'm fine tuning my fast passes today though in case I need to change it.

One thing to note is system went down around 7:30 eastern time. I had to move some dining reservations, and I had problems accessing MDE to see how the fast passes flowed with my dining reservations.

Fun! Where are you staying? Ee will be at WL. So you doing EMH that morning? We are going to RD Navi then KS, EE, Kali, Dinosaur. Evening will be FoP and RoL.
I'm at POP. Yes, doing EMH. RDing Navi, then KS and the trails and Planet Watch. Have a FOP FP for 12:20. I love EE but it's too intense for me, don't want to get wet so no Kali, and hate Dinosaur. Plan on leaving after FOP. I generally don't do more than a half day at AK, but I love it. :)

We are going to be there March 1-4 and when we were at our 60 day mark no FOP available for any of the days. That was the first time I haven't been able to get one. :(

We are going to be there March 1-4 and when we were at our 60 day mark no FOP available for any of the days. That was the first time I haven't been able to get one. :(
We will be there feb 27-march 4 and just barely got one for March 2 which was 60+3. I’m hoping that doesn’t mean it’s going to be crazy busy. Either that or they released less of them.

Keep trying. I'm there 4-7 and got one for 60+1 at 12:20 PM after many refreshes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter