Is HHN's worth it?

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
This will be my first time in Orlando for Halloween..I already have tickets for Mickeys Not so Scary HP, and Im thinking about doing Universals as well...I still have to reserve tickets if Im going to go.

The only thing that is holding me back is...The crowds and the lines for the Halloween attractions...I heard Universal has the best halloween party,,,But, I dont want to buy tickets and go, and end up standing in line all night to see things...

The local Halloween attractions always have really long lines, I live near a six flags, and when I went to their Halloween party, the lines were horrible for all of the Halloween things.

Can someone tell me what thier experiences were with HHN at Universal...This will help me decide if I want to get tickets or not..The only days I can go to HHN are either October 28th or 30th..Im going to Disney on Halloween night..
Please help..

Thanks.

HHN is considered one of the best Halloween celebrations in the country, but it is also very scary. Personally, I try to stay out of the haunted houses and watch Bill & Ted. I would go at least once to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter