Is it just me?????

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Whenever I watch those great shows on the Travel Channel and such and they show TOT, my stomach gives a little jump, kind of like a mini drop on the ride. Does this happen to anyone else?

Just 4 months to go

Kim

it's doesn't do that, but I know one thing...I'm not going anywhere near that thing...freefall is not appealing to me :scared1: !

ougrad86 said:
it's doesn't do that, but I know one thing...I'm not going anywhere near that thing...freefall is not appealing to me :scared1: !
But it is sooooooo much fun! You just have to give it a try some time!

Boomer Sooner!
Lori

chirurgeon said:
Whenever I watch those great shows on the Travel Channel and such and they show TOT, my stomach gives a little jump, kind of like a mini drop on the ride. Does this happen to anyone else?

Just 4 months to go

Kim

Same here
:scared1: :hyper: :scared1:

I get butterflies in my stomach, like I'm in line waiting to go on the ride, whenever I see Tower of Terror. Then once they show the ride going, I'm fine. Heh heh. It's weird.

JulielovesDisney said:
I get butterflies in my stomach, like I'm in line waiting to go on the ride, whenever I see Tower of Terror. Then once they show the ride going, I'm fine. Heh heh. It's weird.

I agree..... and I LOVE your avatar and siggies. I LOVE Rock-N-Rollercoaster! It's the best! :rockband:

loribell said:
But it is sooooooo much fun! You just have to give it a try some time!

Boomer Sooner!
Lori

You would have to drag me kicking and screaming, and wouldn't want to sit next to me on the way down!

Boomer Sooner back!!!
Carol

The History Channel today showed "Modern Marvels" Disney World. It was GREAT!!! They showed every aspect of Disney World they could pack in 2 hours. It was hard to move from the TV. Too bad I don't have my DVR yet, it's backordered.
:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter