Is It Me Or Are We Missing An Email Segment

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Hey Pete......hope Everything Is Going Well With The Pigs.....i'm Sorry Your Roofers...........ah Just A Question......is There Supposed To Be An Email Segment This Week.....i See The Show Being Listed As Part 1 But There Is No Part 2......just Wondering......love The Show....thanks For Everything..........hopefully You Don't Have The Straw Pig Fixing The Roof.

Hey Pete......hope Everything Is Going Well With The Pigs.....i'm Sorry Your Roofers...........ah Just A Question......is There Supposed To Be An Email Segment This Week.....i See The Show Being Listed As Part 1 But There Is No Part 2......just Wondering......love The Show....thanks For Everything..........hopefully You Don't Have The Straw Pig Fixing The Roof.

I'm pretty sure I noticed on the main page that the email show would be up later today. It said check back tomorrow for listener emails or something like that.

I'm pretty sure I noticed on the main page that the email show would be up later today. It said check back tomorrow for listener emails or something like that.

Thanks I was lookin for that too. I love the email segment. There is always such a good variety of questions!:cheer2:

Must be my iTunes, then, because even though I update the podcast, it's not coming up. No matter, I just listened to it on my PC. All is well.

Heheheh...some of you guys sound like recovering crack addicts. LOL. Although, I'm no better, I thought the same things most people on the posts this week did, but I just didn't say them, I acted them out at home, and now I have to clean it up. ;) :)

I just downloaded it this morning. I had to use the "get it" button. It didn't automaticaly download for some reason. Can't wait to listen to it along with the interview segment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter