is it necessary to have a fast pass to ride its a small world

Usually it's a fairly minimal wait. However it's not uncommon to see it with a 30 min wait.

I would FP something else, unless it's middle of the day and you have nothing else to FP

I didn’t see more than a 30 minute wait last week (YMMV based on crowd levels, day, weather, and so on). I think the longest we actually waited was 15 minutes. The line tends to move quickly. I wouldn’t FP it unless you choose it as a 4th FP after using your first 3 and the wait is long.

it's pretty easy to pick up a FP for this ride as your 4th or 5th FP for the day. Certainly don't bother making a FP for it prior to arrival. As others have said -- the standby line is rarely over 30 mins.

Yeah definitely not necessary but we do tend to grab a 4th FP for it if there is any kind of wait. The kids love to see their names at the end of the ride which is part of the draw for us.

We saw it get up to a 45 minute wait in June, but there were multiple times for fastpasses in the afternoon and evening. We made a fast pass and walked right in.

Depends when you’re going, I think. Also time of day. If it’s a very busy time of year (think: Xmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, President’s Day) AND you are thinking you’ll do it early afternoon, I would suggest trying to get a 4th FP after you’ve used all 3 of your original ones. We travel at some of the busiest times of the year (see above) and regularly see the line at 40+ minutes. We’ve always been able to get Small World as a 4th or 5th FP.

Small world has FP availability until the very end of the day. It is often the last ride available when everything else is gone.

It is a nice FP because the lane takes you all the way up to the loading point, rather than merging you in earlier on. So worth using FP, but definitely not a priority FP.

No, we typically wait 25-45 min it's not terribly long. It is a good time waster if you have another fast pass that you don't have to get to for awhile.

p07jmt826ggbhx2x.png

al6ypv7dkvyue27u.png

when we have been there, the line rarely is over 20 minutes. Unless you are there at a really busy time, I wouldn't use this as one of my 1st 3 FPs. It is usually easy enough to get as a subsequent FP later in the day.

I'd watch the lines as others stated. It can get longer lines but then it can get shorter lines--just depends especially during certain parts of the day.

If you're at the point where you can get your rolling 4th FP I'd check for that but I'd do that for a variety of rides.

It got to over 30 min last week while Aladdin was up to 75! Still just waited until it went back to a more typical 15min later. If Small World is higher than 30min it usually means it's even longer on most of the other attractions and you're better off FP those others unless nothing else left to FP. I occasionally do just that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter