Is it Possible for Me to Get FastPasses for 19 People

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
We are going to WDW at the end of March with a total of 19 folks. If we link our MDE accounts, how hard do you think it would be for one person (me) to get 19 FastPasses for the attractions we want to do as a group?

You can try, but be prepared for this not to work with the prime fastpasses. You might pull it off for lesser rides.

A tactic you can use is breaking into smaller groups and scattering the times by 5 or 10 minutes. Then, all of you can still get into the line at the same time using the latest time. Yes, you will lose some park time, but hopefully you can be together more.

We just did this over the summer with 18 people - however, what I did was made my FP’s first and then sent the list to my friends who then booked their own. We only had one group who couldn’t get Slinky, but other than that, we all had matching Fp’s the entire week. Good luck!!

I was afraid I would need to break it up into smaller groups. The reason I was hoping to do it myself is that none of them have ever booked FastPasses at 60 days out before. We also live in a rural area, and I am the only one who lives in town and has a fast internet connection. Thank you all for your advice!

I was afraid I would need to break it up into smaller groups. The reason I was hoping to do it myself is that none of them have ever booked FastPasses at 60 days out before. We also live in a rural area, and I am the only one who lives in town and has a fast internet connection. Thank you all for your advice!

How many devices to do you have that you can use for Internet access? Can you bring a couple of the people who are going with you over and let them help you by logging into your MDE account at the window time? For example, I'll be using my school lap top and phone on the day i do mine because I'll be here at school when my window opens. I'll also bring my tablet just in case for a third device and have all my accounts open and ready to make my FPs.

Best of luck to you and booking the FP+. While we all get a little annoyed by the big groups at WDW, I don't envy the people in charge of organizing these trips and trying to accommodate so many people.

I totally agree with everyone else to split it into smaller groups (I would do 4 groups of 4 and a group of 3). If you don't have help and booking it all yourself, then focus on the hardest to get fastpasses and try to have those later in the vacation if possible. I would also go for times later in the day (afternoonish) because there are more likely to be open right away at 60 days as everyone else snags the morning ones and you'll have better luck getting overelap for all your groups.

Book only the hard to get ones first and leave everything else and come back to those last (you don't have to select all 3 for the same day at once).

Even if it's just you, if you have more than one device, get them all logged in at once and see if you can multitask a bit by searching multiple devices at the same time. Again, that should only be needed for the tough to get ones, once you get to the easier ones, it won't be as stressful and you will likely not need to have the group broken down as much either.

Good luck!

If you can get logins for some of your other group "leads" you can login as them and be working on 2 at once. 2 screens on your computer or computer/tablet and/or phone combos. I would advise in planning to have the group separated more than together with times to be all together each day (meals, fireworks, parades, etc.). When you get more than 5-6 to a group, it is hard to move through the parks, let people see what they want, and keep a good pace for everyone's needs. This would also keep you from having to have exact or overlapping times for everything, as you can prioritize the mountains for the young adults, fantasyland for the littles and then split the adults by their preferences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter