Is it possible to book a AP rate via Disney's website

lsteadman

DIS Veteran
I really am considering changing my MYW package to an AP room only reservation. We are seriously considering another trip to Disney for Christmas (a family reunion). So for me it would make since to get an AP.

However, when I call CRO I get the most "unusual" (lack of a more politically correct way of saying it) CMs. The CMs I have been getting lately are rude, misinformed, are having a very bad day, or all of the above.

If there is a way for me to book an AP rate with calling CRO. I will change my reservation.

Please tell me I can book an AP reservation on-line.

Sorry, you need to call.

AP, Florida resident, AAA room-only discounts, pin codes all require phone calls - or handing your booking to a travel agent who will call for you.

You do have to call. Whenever I take a survey for Disney's websites that is always one of the things that I say need to be fixed. They have a special area for both Fl residents and AP holders that tell you about the specials and rates and it would be great if we could simply book the rooms from there.

I know this must be a silly question. But what is a CRO? I booked my trip through Dreams Unlimited. But reading these boards it sounds like alot of people call somewhere directly to get great vacation deals with codes and pins. What number are you calling?
Thanks

I think CRO stands for Central Reservations Office. It is the 1-407-WDISNEY number.

I think Dreams Unlimited could book your AP rate for you, so then you wouldn't have to call

sdevir said:
I know this must be a silly question. But what is a CRO? I booked my trip through Dreams Unlimited. But reading these boards it sounds like alot of people call somewhere directly to get great vacation deals with codes and pins. What number are you calling?
Thanks
Calling the number directly you need to all the work yourself - booking thru an agency such as Dreams Unlimited or Dream Come True Vacations lets you take advantage of all of their free services - and they do the work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter