Is it possible to do TL and DQ in one day?

ushkina

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I was wondering whether it is possible to do both Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest in one day? We are three adults (no kids).
It seems like it might be too tiring, but we will be in Orlando only for 6-7 days and would like to see as much as possible!
Thanks!

of course!
do TL during the day (it closes at 5 anyway I believe) and head over to DQ at early evening/night.

i think you really only need 3-4 hours to 'do' DQ...unless you really really really like video games. :) then you can get lost for hours there!

Thanks for your reply! I did not realize Disney Quest is open till late (I don't know why but I assumed it closes at 5pm !). We might need more than 3-4 hours in DQ - hubby is crazy about video games :)

Your hubby is going to love it then.......
http://www.mousetyme.com/DisneyQuest.html

These interactive adventures are inside a five story building with four themed 'zones': Explore; Score; Replay; and Create. On each floor you can choose from computer generated attractions with theming from Disney movies and parks.

The Explore Zone:

A virtual adventureland where guests are immersed in exotic and ancient locales. Disney Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride: Fly through the streets of Agrabah on a hunt to release the genie.

Virtual Jungle Cruise:

Modeled after the popular attraction in the Magic Kingdom® Park, this version takes you on an exciting adventure that the other, more pedestrian one could never provide! You sit in a large raft with up to 3 others and use your 'real' computer - sensor - enhanced oars to whisk you through the waterways of an imaginary world.

Pirates on the Caribbean:

Battle for Buccaneer Gold is a 3-D attraction similar to the existing Hercules feature. The attraction is based on the Pirates of the Caribbean at the Magic Kingdom® Park

Songmaker

Lets customers use a touch screen computer to create and record music on a CD ROM that they can buy. DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park™ an entertainment center that features video arcade and virtual reality games.

The Score Zone:

A superhero competition city where guests can match their game-playing skills against some of the best.

Disney Invasion:

An ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter: An extension of another attraction in the Magic Kingdom® Park. You and your crew fight to rescue stranded colonists in this 360 degree hi-action shootout.

Ride the Comix:

Don your virtual reality helmet and become a comic book hero! You must accept the challenge to battle super villains as you fly through a 3-D comic-book world.

Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam:

Hop onto your four foot joystick and use your body's motions to control the ball as it flies through the enormous pinball machine!

Create Zone:

An Imagineering studio for artistic self-expression and invention.

Living Easels:

Create a painting using the available options from your personal computer screen.

Animation Academy:

Learn how the Disney artists use a series of basic shapes to draw your favorite characters.

Sid's Create-A-Toy:

Sid was the evil boy that lived next door to Woody's and Buzz Lightyear's owner in the movie, Toy Story. Use your computer to roam through the available selections of toy 'body' parts and then view your finished creation. The real toy you created is available for purchase!

Magic Mirror:

Did you ever want to see what you would look like with a moustache or beard? Use your options to turn your own picture into a unique creation that you can later have printed for posterity!

Cyber Space Mountain:

In this venue you design your own roller coaster, build it, and then ride it in an authentic fighter pilot training capsule. Once inside, you are strapped in and face a screen for your personally designed 360 degree turned adventure.

The Replay Zone:

Three floors of classic rides and games with a futuristic twist.

'

Buzz LightYear's AstroBlaster:

This is a take-off of a classic bumper car attraction. The differance being, there are two of you, instead of one. The pilot drives the car and also runs over the nerf 'space' balls to supply your air cannon with necessary ammunition. The co-pilot uses them to blast at the other participants. When he/she succeeds in hitting a target, the victims are left in a flashing, spinning mess!

Hours

11:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.-Sunday thru Thursday.

11:30 a.m. thru Midnight on Friday and Saturday only.

Operating hours are subject to change without notice.

Directions

DisneyQuest® Orlando is located at Downtown Disney® West Side at the Walt Disney World® Resort. From Interstate 4, take exit 26B and follow the signs to Downtown Disney® Area.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does each person in my group need a ticket?

Each Guest three years of age or older will need a DisneyQuest® ticket to enter. An adult must accompany children under 10 years old.

Is there anything inside DisneyQuest for young children?

Younger children enjoy the Create Zone and Replay Zone the most. In the Create Zone they can learn how to draw Disney characters at Animation Academy, create a scene from their favorite Disney animated movie at Living Easels, morph their face at Magic Mirror, and much more! Play fun "prize play" games to win goofy merchandise prizes at Midway on the Moon in the Replay Zone. Four attractions have minimum-height requirements: CyberSpace Mountain (51"), Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlaster (51"), Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam (48"), and Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for Buccaneer Gold (35").

Can I get something to eat inside?

DisneyQuest features fabulous food that includes salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizza, and incredible desserts and coffee from The Cheesecake Factory Express. Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the facility.

Do they accept Disney Club discounts?

Disney Club Members receive a 15% discount on admission.

Is admission to DisneyQuest included on my Ultimate Park Hopper?

Yes! Walt Disney World® Resort Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Park Hopper can enter DisneyQuest® as often as they like.

Is DisneyQuest A.D.A. accessible?

Yes. There are elevators and ramps located throughout the facility. All major attractions are A.D.A. accessible by either transferring the Guest from the wheelchair or by the Guest remaining in the wheelchair, but DisneyQuest® Cast Members cannot assist in the transfer. Most attractions have closed captioned access or written instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter