Is it possible to..

btass

DIS Veteran
get a code for the first week in December?

I am considering staying at the Poly for 3 nights Concierge level but I could only do it with a discount code. I know that week is the slowest time and therefore a value season, does WDW historically do codes for that time period?

Thanks in advance.

In the past I believe they have, but I wouldn't base what resort I'm staying at on the hopes that a code comes out making it cheap enough to stay in. Codes coming out are never a given, and is based on what WDW wants to do.

Really the only discount that is for sure, are the AAA discounts that are released during the previous summer for the following year.

Based on what has been offered in the past, yes there are usually codes then. That doesn't guarantee there will be codes this year. Normally I recommend to clients that they book what they can afford without a code and to let me know what their "upgrade wish" is and at what price point they want to make the jump so that when codes are released, I can bump them up automatically without having to wait to hear back from them. Poly concierge is really popular even at slow times of the year. That may possibly be an excption. Just be aware that having the ressie already may not translate to getting a code for it. Poly concierge is popular enough that it may be sold out between now and when codes would come out for December, especially if you were thinking garden view concierge. If it's sold out already, or even close to sold out, then you won't be able to apply the code. They only release a certain # of rooms per night for each discount. If a certain category is sold out, or very very close to sold out, there won't be a discount available on that room. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of that possibility. It's a catch 22 with popular categories like that. You could have a bunch of people reserve rooms hoping for a code and then they cancel them if they can't use a code, in which case the fact that they had all booked rooms in the first place may have prevented the code for that category BUT if you don't reserve a room early, there's a chance it will be sold out anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter