Is it too late to request a specific area in FW cabins?

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
We are going June 19-26 and staying in the FW cabins. I didn't request a "loop",as I think they are called, when I made my reservations. I don't even know where a good location would be! Can anyone help?

Incidently, I have 2 children, ages 2 and 7, and we aren't renting one of those carts. So I guess somewhere close to a bus would be good.

I am really hoping I'll be able to figure this whole place out...it seems so confusing!!

Thanks!

I don't see why it would be too late. Give them a call. You're not guaranteed to get your request but it is certainly worth a shot. As for which loop - I think most are pretty near a bus stop but 2500 and 2600 are near one of the pools (and laundry) whereas 2700 and 2800 are a bit more of a walk (too close to bother taking a bus, but a little walk nevertheless). Apparently 2100 is pretty close to the meadows pool where there is also a store and is where the campfire program takes place, though if you look at a map it doesn't seem particularly close. Maybe there is a path that is not shown on the map. If you check out the camping board here, you will find a lot of info on the FW cabins (even though it is not camping).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter