Is it true that Timon will be doing meet and greets in Animal Kingdom?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I read it somewhere that Timon will being doing meet and greets at Animal Kingdom in Discovery Island is this correct? Because my heart is about to explode from excitement :simba::simba::simba:

As someone who is now comfortable taking pictures compared to when I was little I’m glad Timon is coming back out so I can get a new photo. Plus I need more to do on my day at animal kingdom in November. Worried it’ll still be a half day regardless of crowds

Meet and greets are always subject to change.

Oh, I know, I just was wondering if anyone knew if it would be temporary like Max Goof and Moana or if he would stick around longer like Rafiki, etc.

So I guess I will just assume he won't be there next September and be pleasantly surprised if he is lol

I'm wondering how busy he will initially be. We are hoping for some short waits since maybe not everyone will know he is out. I'm sure once word gets out he'll be CRAZY popular!

was just there this past monday, as we had forgotten it was columbus day, and thus ak was packed to the gills...but timon was out for m&g near the starbucks, and his line was almost all the way to island mercantile..last week timon was there for one pass past the area, and then flik was there as we were leaving the park...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts