Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Ann -It is so nice to read your chatty posts in the morning! :goodvibes

It is supposed to go to 87 here today. Yes it is the middle of March. Yes we live in the mid-Atlantic area. :upsidedow

It is a crazy beautiful day... David and I left work after lunch to come home and enjoy the outside...

I have been to the festival every year for a couple of years now (8), and this year I bet all the blooms are gone before the festival starts... Peak bloom was the 26th of march and today it was announced that it is now the 20th of March. The parade is April 14, 2012.... Oh well I will post pictures as soon as I get them taken, early next week.

You and David will have a great time I am sure, even if the blooms are done. I would love to see your pictures! I googled the festival this morning, they certainly have many activies to attend. The parade, concerts and walking the basin would be pretty magical for me. The boat trip looked like fun, especially if they serve wine. When I saw the pictures of the boat it reminded me of our day cruising the Rhine river in Germany and all the great wine we drank. :cloud9:

Elin, hope you and Bob will find a way to enjoy the festival. Hopefully the weather will be beatiful.

Ann

You and David will have a great time I am sure, even if the blooms are done. I would love to see your pictures! I googled the festival this morning, they certainly have many activies to attend. The parade, concerts and walking the basin would be pretty magical for me. The boat trip looked like fun, especially if they serve wine. When I saw the pictures of the boat it reminded me of our day cruising the Rhine river in Germany and all the great wine we drank. :cloud9:

Elin, hope you and Bob will find a way to enjoy the festival. Hopefully the weather will be beatiful.

Ann

Ann, here is a link to some pictures I took two years ago...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2870615

Morning all and happy Friday. Welcome to another 70+ degree day in Chicago - such weird weather. My dad has decided that we will get slammed with another blizzard to make up for this early weather :scared1: - have to hope he's wrong on this one! ;)

Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
zebra-domes.jpg

Morning all and happy Friday. Welcome to another 70+ degree day in Chicago - such weird weather. My dad has decided that we will get slammed with another blizzard to make up for this early weather :scared1: - have to hope he's wrong on this one! ;)

Wow, I hope he is wrong too...:rolleyes1

Photo-0192.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

...it has a warming drawer on the bottom and an interchangeable 5th burner up top that can change into a griddle...plus, it's also a convection oven!

Nice job on the kitchen Kim! We've been pricing stoves for our rental, that's a really nice one! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!