Is it worth using a fast pass for Disney jr. dance party?

Kleese

Mouseketeer
does it book up or can u normally just walk in? I have a 2 year old. I would normally just book the buffet for her to meet the jr. characters but my husband is making us go qs this trip. Thanks

Just an FYI, the dance party doesn't actually involve any face time with the characters. They are up on stage and the kiddos on the ground. Dancing and moving is encouraged, but it isn't like some of the other dance parties where the characters actually dance with the kids. The actual meet and greets are right outside the show so if you want to meet any of the characters they are right there.

Thank y’all I really appreciate the info. As you know the more you plan ahead the more you can enjoy the time your there. Thank you so much ❤️

One more heads up (just in case you've never been to this show...) ... everyone sits on the carpeted floor. There are a few benches along the back, but your kiddo will very much want you to come sit on the ground with them.

in Mesa Boys FP thread, under "suggested priorities" it states that the FP area for disney jr. is front and center, but poor viewing. what does that mean? why is it poor viewing? if it's too low for the kids to see the stage, can you have a fp and then choose to sit further back? or do they make you use all available space first?

in Mesa Boys FP thread, under "suggested priorities" it states that the FP area for disney jr. is front and center, but poor viewing. what does that mean? why is it poor viewing? if it's too low for the kids to see the stage, can you have a fp and then choose to sit further back? or do they make you use all available space first?
The stage is rather high due to the space required when they still had puppets. It is right front and center and really isn't great viewing wise. It is better to sit further back. Just don't be first in the fastpass line and it's fine, based on our experience in December. They do encourage filling in all available space.

I have always walked into this show just as it is about to begin and have never had a problem getting a seat. You don't need to use a fp.

my hubby is in a wheelchair but also has very low vision. he needs to sit close to be able to see anything we have FP. do they insist the wheelchairs go in the back? how far is the back wall to the stage? also, he can transfer. is there a place to leave the wheelchair so he can sit closer?

my hubby is in a wheelchair but also has very low vision. he needs to sit close to be able to see anything we have FP. do they insist the wheelchairs go in the back? how far is the back wall to the stage? also, he can transfer. is there a place to leave the wheelchair so he can sit closer?
Wheelchairs must go in the back, I'm not sure how far it is to the stage(YouTube may give a good idea). Everyone sits on the floor which is why everyone sitting on something like a wheelchair or bench has to sit in the back. They do have benches as well, but those are still in the back.

Wheelchairs must go in the back, I'm not sure how far it is to the stage(YouTube may give a good idea). Everyone sits on the floor which is why everyone sitting on something like a wheelchair or bench has to sit in the back. They do have benches as well, but those are still in the back.
thanks for your reply. I guess I'll seat the wheelchair in the back and he'll just transfer to sit with us on the floor. pick up the wheelchair after.

We've done this and without a FP and it really doesn't matter. Its just a big open room people fill up completely randomly.

Well with the messed up Fast Pass Tier System going into Hollywood Studios you will at least use up one of your Other Then Tier 1 Fast Pass's. Just schedule early.

Well with the messed up Fast Pass Tier System going into Hollywood Studios you will at least use up one of your Other Then Tier 1 Fast Pass's. Just schedule early.

Yup. Its all about book and dump at HS now. Kinda sad :(

So yes I WOULD book a Dance Party FP just to burn through my first three and get to that number 4 that can book tier1 again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter