Is ITTBAB open during AM EMH?

IrishNYC

DIS Veteran
I'm helping someone plan for the day after easter with peak crowds, and they'll need to rider swap FOP, so I want to suggest they do NRJ first thing, then get out of Pandora and take advantage of the EMH elsewhere. They want to do Safari later in the day, so I'm thinking of telling them to knock out ITTBAB during EMH, even though it's not the best use of time.

Looks like it is no longer an AM EMH attraction.

even though it's not the best use of time.
Yes it’s open but as you note, it seems like a poor use of time to sit in an empty theater for 20 minutes. Why not score an additional safari trip. Each ride is different.

I agree they should do an extra Safari ride, but I'm not positive they'll agree.

I think I'm going to wait and see when they snag a FOP FP for, then go from there.

According to Touring Plans it is. And their info is usually pretty current. But then again, so is yours.
https://touringplans.com/animal-kingdom/attractions/morning-extra-magic-hour

I know that it USED to be open (back before Pandora,) but when I just checked the current info from the WDW site HERE
this is the list:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Park — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park:
(The WDW site can certainly be wrong.)

Thanks, Robo. I did see that TP had it as available, and know WDW's info can be wrong. I think it's a bad use of EMH, and they're going to be there the day after Easter, so I think I'm not even going to worry about telling them how to plan until they get their hands on a FOP FP.

Thanks, Robo. I did see that TP had it as available, and know WDW's info can be wrong. I think it's a bad use of EMH, and they're going to be there the day after Easter, so I think I'm not even going to worry about telling them how to plan until they get their hands on a FOP FP.
- they'll need to rider swap FOP...

As I should have mentioned earlier, if they are going to do a Rider Swap on any attractions,
I have to assume that there is at least one small child in the group.
While I personally love the attraction, I would be concerned about any small children attending ITtBaB without considering that it can be terrifying to some kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!