Is Jedi Training strict on age?

Artzy9

Earning My Ears
My son turns 4 in October. Our Disney trip is in August and our boys want to fight Darth Vadar. Will our then 3yo be left out of Jedi training?

they are and there is no guarantee they will fight darth vador either... sometimes dart vador isn't even an option.. this happened to us.. it was kylo and some lady... we were disappointed

they are and there is no guarantee they will fight darth vador either... sometimes dart vador isn't even an option.. this happened to us.. it was kylo and some lady... we were disappointed

Oh, that’s good to know, too! Thanks! I guess I should prepare my 6yo.

Thanks for the data. I might have to set our vacation back by 2 weeks because right now I have 20 month old who starts each day with a lightsaber fight with me

My son turns 4 in October. Our Disney trip is in August and our boys want to fight Darth Vadar. Will our then 3yo be left out of Jedi training?
I feel your pain, but the lower age limit is there because of the child's ability to follow directions AND enjoy an activity on a stage, surrounded by kids s/he doesn't know, away from parents. (Not to mention needing to be sufficiently interested in Star Wars.) When my three sons did it, there were some small kids who cried, who called out for parents, etc. The CMs were so adept in calming them, I had to assume it wasn't a first.
It probably doesn't help the youngest Padawans that you have to awaken early to be there at rope drop or earlier for a PPO breakfast to sign up, but then might not get a session until afternoon when some 4 and 5 year olds might really want a nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter