Is mini golf included with Virgin 14 for 7 ultimate ticket?

Razza12003

Earning My Ears
Currently in Orlando visiting Disney and got a half day coming up, was thinking of doing the mini golf at swan and dolphin in the morning. Seen somewhere online that it is free before 4pm with an ultimate ticket. Is this correct? I didn't receive any sort of voucher to present or anything like that so wondering if I am mistaken. I booked my tickets as part of my flights and hotel (off property) package with virgin holidays. If anyone could confirm that would be great. Thanks

We played mini golf for free last year with the ultimate tickets. We were staying onsite so they checked our magic bands but I’m guessing you just show your ticket if you don’t have one453954

Has anybody parked their car at the crazy golf, then left the car there after their round has finished? We are tempted to go to the golf near the Swan and Dolphin next year, then pop round the Boardwalk (will probably try to go to Beaches and Cream to get the kitchen sink!), then pop into EPCOT to round off the evening. We would leave our car at the golf, then pick it up after going to EPCOT, but just wondered whether that was possible. I don't believe you have to pay to park at the golf either - so might actually be somewhere to park, then walk to EPCOT (or even DHS) and avoid the parking charges (not that it matters to us, as we will be staying on-site next year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!