Is my reservation linked?

schows

Earning My Ears
I have booked 2 days at Copper Creek and 2 days at SSR for August. I want to drop the 2 SSR days and book 2 at BLT (it's currently available online). When I tried to cancel SSR online it prompted me that if the reservation is linked that I need to call and make the cancellation by phone. How do I know if the reservations are linked? They have two different Travel Plan numbers online.

That came up for me too when I made a change. Just click ok and proceed. No issues booking the new resort.

You can't link reservations from different resorts. Linking can happen when you have two reservations at the same resort.

:earsboy: Bill

I believe the wording is that if it is linked you will need to call. If you just glance it is can be confusing. Rooms at 2 different resorts cannot be linked so just continue then that prompt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!