Is "Nemo" being shown?

carolinadj

Mouseketeer
We sail on the Wonder in a couple of weeks and will put off seeing "Nemo" until we get on board if it's one of the movies being shown in the theater. It's more fun when you haven't seen everything already!

Just got off the Magic today and yes, Nemo is being shown on board. My kids loved it!
Carolyn

Saw Nemo Thursday on the Magic. A little unplanned interruption - film broke, then got melted, then broke again. Unfortunately, we did not have an opportunity to see it again :(

Finding Nemo is one of Pixar's best efforts. The movie is great for all ages. My 19 year old and 15 year olds both saw it twice already and I can't wait to see it again!!! Sorry you had the trouble with the film on the Magic. I am sure they will get a new copy while in port!!1

MJ

I called to ask if NEMO was being shown on our cruise on June 28th, and the customer service person told me that the captian chooses what will be shown... so it's up to him. (or her!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter