Is parking at the Poly a problem?

is the dvc kept for only dvc guests? we're going in sept and I'm in a panic over this parking issue. we are staying dvc btw. thanks

It’s all one resort, the parking is for everyone. It’s just that part of the lot is closer to the DVC properties.

No unfortunately parking is for everyone but what I am calling DVC parking (to the right and back towards the villas and TTC) is a little tucked away so I feel like day guests maybe don't park over there as much. There were always parking spaces available there even if it is a bit of a walk to main building. Same as will the little area to the side at the GF DVC.

Also the TTC parking lot is very close to the DVC area with a nice little walk way. I would park there in heavy attendance times just to avoid the craziness . In fact from our building it was easier and faster to walk to the TTC and take the ferry than to walk to the main building or wait for the small boat to MK.

Also the TTC parking lot is very close to the DVC area with a nice little walk way. I would park there in heavy attendance times just to avoid the craziness . In fact from our building it was easier and faster to walk to the TTC and take the ferry than to walk to the main building or wait for the small boat to MK.

The issue with that is you can’t leave it parked at the TTC overnight. I think it would be a pain to have to go back there and move it later. I also can’t imagine this would sit well with people paying $24 to park in the resort lot...

The issue with that is you can’t leave it parked at the TTC overnight. I think it would be a pain to have to go back there and move it later. I also can’t imagine this would sit well with people paying $24 to park in the resort lot...

Oh no I agree. I meant for people visiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter