IS part of the Rose and Crown considered CS for purposes of the dining plan?

IMGONNABE40!

<font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I
I am not thinking to do R&C as one of our TS meals. I do so love fish and chips, however, and am hoping there is a CS option there for our Epcot day.

Yes. There is a counter service location that sells the fish and chips. It is not really part of the Rose and Crown, but a little area right past that. I actually prefer these fish and chips to the ones at Rose & Crown. They are smaller individual pieces as opposed to that huge filet you get at Rose and Crown. I like a little more breading to fish ratio that the CS location has!!! YUM!!

Maggie

Thanks, maggiew. Is it also possible to get a black and tan there?

I don't recall there being alcohol served there, but I could be wrong. I didn't order any alcohol there but I don't remember it being on the menu. I think you can get one at the Pub that is attached to the Rose and Crown restaurant.

Maybe someone else can answer with more authority, as I don't really ever drink.

Maggie

According to allearsnet.com, they do serve Bass Ale by the pint at $7, but that is the only beer they mention. But maybe you can still get a Black and Tan if they are attached to the pub itself. Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter