Is Paul Walker dead? Update:He's been confirmed dead.

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
A friend on FB just posted that actor Paul Walker died today in a fiery car crash. If so, then why hasn't it been reported yet on Yahoo or MSN? It sounds like a hoax to me. One article said he died on Dec 3, 2013 (really?) , and another says Nov. 27th, and another says today. If this is a hoax, it's a pretty sick one.

A friend on FB just posted that actor Paul Walker died today in a fiery car crash. If so, then why hasn't it been reported yet on Yahoo or MSN? It sounds like a hoax to me. One article said he died on Dec 3, 2013 (really?) , and another says Nov. 27th, and another says today. If this is a hoax, it's a pretty sick one.

Tmz is reporting he died in a car accident/explosion. I have never known them to be wrong.

A Google search shows that sites like TMZ are reporting his death but it is not on any of the major news sites.

This site is a hoax. You can put in any celebrity's name & get that page.

No "mainstream" outlet is going to report it until the coroner or his reps confirm.

But I have yet to see TMZ wrong.

I may not like their tactics but they get this stuff right. The best case is that 2 people are dead in Paul Walker's car.

A TMZ reporter on twitter is confirming that he's spoken to Paul Walker's reps & it's unfortunately true.

The "Hoax" looks like it was debunked yesterday, this crash just reportedly happened an hour or so ago. I've "seen" pictures of what they are reporting as the crash scene??? One can only hope it is a hoax.

People magazine is now reporting too.

And ABC news is also confirming.

They specifically state via twitter: .@ABC News confirms "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker has died at the age of 40.

I can't imagine TMZ gets this stuff wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!