Is "Play,Stay and Dine" actually a good value?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Had a "free dining" plan trip scheduled, but my daughter was sour on going in summer (which she has regretted horribly!)

I am looking at January 1-7, and wonder if this promotion is a goood savings, or if OOP discounted ticket and hotel and OOP dining are the way to go? (I am on a sadly restricted budget; would do value hotel.)

Thanks for any thoughts!:flower3:

For my family of 4 yes, last time we went we didn't do SDP, because looking at the numbers, we didn't think it made sense. However, being the frugal person I am, I didn't let the kids get as many snacks as they wanted. So we saved money, but it was a little stress I didn't need.
We are doing SDP this year. DH, myself, DS14 &DD 11. Want a Mickey bar, have at it, want a rootbeer float, why not. Pink box of treats from the bakery in France, lets enjoy.
Plus I was able to snag a BOG ressie for breakfast, which I'd never pay for out of pocket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter