Is Radiator Springs the best Disney ride?

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
I've been to 4 Disney parks now and I have to say that Radiator Springs is hands down the best ride I've been on.

My current favorite is Soarin', by far. But I have not yet ridden Flight of Passage, and can't wait!

I never understood the appeal of Radiator Springs. I like it, but once a trip is fine. I am more old school with Pirates and Big Thunder Mountain in Paris. Splash Mountain in WDW, I think.

EE with the Yeti fully operational is the best I've been on.

Indian Jones in DL is second.

Tower of Terror @ DHS

Radiator Springs is in the next group with Splash and DL Pirates.

Radiator Springs is basically a better themed Test Track. Flight of Passage is hands down the most impressive ride experience, That said, Peter Pan's Flight will always be my sentimental favorite.

I agree with you 100%, OP. Actually, Carsland tops my list when it comes to anything at WDW or DLR. It's just amazing and totally immersive. Too bad I live so far and don't get to go to DLR as much as I'd like!!

I agree with you 100%, OP. Actually, Carsland tops my list when it comes to anything at WDW or DLR. It's just amazing and totally immersive. Too bad I live so far and don't get to go to DLR as much as I'd like!!
Carsland and Pandora are both incredible - especially at and after dusk.

THere's no doubt that the theming on Radiator Springs is amazing! I loved the ride itself, but even more, I felt totally immersed in the town I had seen in the movies. Great job on recreating this area. Best ride???? my "best ride" is the one I am on at any given time!

I second EE.

And though I hate it (will never ever ride again) ToT is beautifully done as well.

Start to finish, I still think the best attraction experience is Tower of Terror (at HS of course). But, Radiator Springs Racers was really great. To me, it was more than just an upgraded Test Track. The ride seemed so much smoother, and the theming was incredible. The entire theming of Cars Land is just incredible. The best "land" in all of Disney to me (disclosure, I have not yet been to AK since Pandora opened). I felt like someone had dropped me right into Cars the movie when I entered that land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter