Is rebooking for later still possible?

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
Hi all- I can't quite find the exact information I need, and don't want to spend a lot of time on long-distance with Disney (I'm Canadian).

I had re-booked my vacation for September, including Park Hoppers, and want to rebook for November or possibly 2021. Is that still possible now, or are they locked down on re-booking for the time being?

You can rebook up to 5 days before your arrival date. And park hopping has been discontinued for the time being so you can get a refund on those tickets or they will give you a partial refund if you still plan to use the tickets

You can rebook up to 5 days before your arrival date. And park hopping has been discontinued for the time being so you can get a refund on those tickets or they will give you a partial refund if you still plan to use the tickets
Okay, thank you! I'll just have to call them at some point.

According to the CM I spoke to the other day Disney will not give a partial refund on any park hopper tickets that you still plan to use. I have to be honest, the CM was bad tempered and came across as couldn't care less when I spoke to her about my reservation for September, I got no solid answers to my questions and I'm still in the dark about a few things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!