Is Sea World Hotter than Disney?

Belle & Ariel

DIS Veteran
Probably one of the weirdest questions but we have SW APs and in May and August we were miserably hot at SW and ready to leave by noon.
I remember pictures of our kids at SW they were always red faced and I noticed people last week looking the same.
Is it that SW attractions are spread out and you walk on the blacktop alot whereas Disney has lots of indoor queues and attractions?
We have been to WDW May, June, July, August, and September and never felt this hot.
Does anyone else observe this?

Probably one of the weirdest questions but we have SW APs and in May and August we were miserably hot at SW and ready to leave by noon.
I remember pictures of our kids at SW they were always red faced and I noticed people last week looking the same.
Is it that SW attractions are spread out and you walk on the blacktop alot whereas Disney has lots of indoor queues and attractions?
We have been to WDW May, June, July, August, and September and never felt this hot.
Does anyone else observe this?
It seemed like the stores and quick service were open to the outside so much less air-conditioned. There weren't places to get out of the heat.

Probably has more to do with being outside more during the day.

With the exception of Pets Ahoy all shows are outside, even if you sit in the shade you aren't getting relieve from the heat or the humidity.

With the exception of the Penguin Ride and Wild Arctic (and Turtle Trek if that is a ride and Sky Tower if it is ever open), all rides are outside.

I won't go through all the shows and rides at Disney but they definitely have more indoors things that provide a break inside AC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter