• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Sea World worth it for a 4 year old?

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting WDW in Oct. with 4 yo DS. We too used to live near the Ohio Sea World which is no more. I've been many times to Sea World Ohio but by the pictures and posts Sea World Orlando looks much larger and in depth. Is it something a 4 yo would like?

I'm taking my four year old in August. There were lots of kids, even younger than that enjoying it.

I remember Sea World Ohio as well, I lived about a 1/2 hour away. :(

They might like the dolphins in dolphin cove, the Clyde and Seamore show, the horses in the Anheiser Busch area, Terrors of the Deep (especially if you have a BOY!).

My 4 year old is a girl, but she loves animals, and rides. She will ride everything except Kraken.. (she would have to grow a foot by August to ride it!) Wild Arctic will be fun, and Journey to Atlantis as well, if they like flume rides.

Both my daughters loved SW at that age ( and still do) , they were also both lucky enough to get into the dolphin show at different times. Some of my best memories are of those moments :) . The shows seem to be very popular with kids and there are some nice play areas for them as well. I was also suprised how much of the conservation message they picked up in the manatee exibit. Kids always seem to like the peguins, puffins,seals and sealions ( particularly feeding them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter