Is Space Mountain back to normal yet?

Sith

Through victory, my chains are broken...
I was just there like three weeks ago and it was still Hyperspace Mountain. But, I noticed today that the website has Space Mountain listed, not Hyperspace. Is that correct? I hope so. I am a huge Star Wars nerd, but I still prefer regular Space Mountain. Just checking. We are going for a short two day trip next week and I don’t want to get my hopes up if it is still Hyperspace.

I was just there like three weeks ago and it was still Hyperspace Mountain. But, I noticed today that the website has Space Mountain listed, not Hyperspace. Is that correct? I hope so. I am a huge Star Wars nerd, but I still prefer regular Space Mountain. Just checking. We are going for a short two day trip next week and I don’t want to get my hopes up if it is still Hyperspace.
It is back to regular Space Mountain. I am one who loves Hyperspace - but the overlay lasted so long, I’d forgotten how much I love regular too!

This is correct I have seen FreshBaked on it after Jan 7th and it is normal again. I wonder when it will be Hyper again and if they will chill out and not do it so long for 2020.

Is there any opinions or in the know if they'll switch it back for May the 4th again? Or if they're switching it back to regular now is it unlikely to be switched to Hyperspace again that soon?

I’m here now and it’s definitely classic Space Mountain. I just asked a CM if they plan to transition once again to HSM on May 4. He said he’s heard that they will and is pretty sure that’s accurate.

Pic of the SM marquee, where it says “Space Mountain” although I realize that it’s virtually impossible to see.
032D30E0-FF19-480A-875D-53C29CAE08AB.jpeg

I super hope HSM doesn't stay too long after May 4th. It was stupid that it didn't revert back til January this time. I agree it over stayed it's welcome this past time.

Is Star Tours still only showing the new Episode 9 clips or is it back to all of them?

I’m here now and it’s definitely classic Space Mountain. I just asked a CM if they plan to transition once again to HSM on May 4. He said he’s heard that they will and is pretty sure that’s accurate.

Pic of the SM marquee, where it says “Space Mountain” although I realize that it’s virtually impossible to see.
View attachment 469593

That was exactly the info I was wanting to know, thank you so much! Hopefully the CM has good intel lol. I like the original and holiday overlays at MK, and planning a trip to DL either around May the 4th, or the week before (Villains Nite) and know my Star Wars kids would love to ride Hyperspace if the overlay is there again (Space Mountain is their favorite ride).

I super hope HSM doesn't stay too long after May 4th. It was stupid that it didn't revert back til January this time. I agree it over stayed it's welcome this past time.

Well I'm glad they reverted it back in the meantime for people like you lol. Hopefully if it does come back it wont last as long, or at least changed back before Star Wars after hours event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!