Is Spring Break comparable to Presidents Day Weekend?

I'm actually very curious about this. We were at the parks on Tue-Wed-Thurs (19, 20, 21). This is the first time that we have been to Disneyland since 2011 (and our 3rd time ever). We are very frequent visitors to Disney World. I am wondering what to make of the crowd levels that we experienced. I see people on here saying it was crowded. We didn't wait for anything. Seriously, the only thing we waited 12 minutes for was Winnie the Pooh. Now, we did have Maxpass (truly awesome) and we entered the park an hour early each day, so that helped....but I was blown away by how easy it was to ride everything, multiple times, and never wait for anything. At California Adventure, we rode Incredicoaster 4 times, Guardians of the Galaxy 4 times, Radiator Springs 3 times, Soarin twice over 2 days. That was with an afternoon break and without having to make any great effort and we never had to wait in lines. We had a similar experience over at Disneyland.

I just thought it must have been a slow week, but now I see people saying how busy it was. We'd really like to know how these crowds compare to other times of year? Especially August and Christmas/New Year? We had such a great 3 days, that I am really chomping to plan another trip. It was awesome!

Jess

Just looking at local schools doesn't help that much. Any of the large districts on the west coast can have an impact. Several years when we went during breaks we would see upto 8 of my daughter's classmates at Disney. Even though we were in Seattle 1,000 miles away from Disney it had an impact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!