Is SWGE impacting your trip? Discuss your plans here!

I also did my FP last week and into this week (long stay) and had no issues at all. There was almost too much availability it was great.

Was this before they announced free dining?? 😂 Just when I was getting hopeful it might not be as bad as I feared.... 🤦‍♀️

It was before, but let's be honest. Have you seen the FD offers? They aren't tempting anyone with those. The availability is extremely limited and prices thru the roof.

I haven't checked! Every time I try their site is crashed! :P

I booked last Tuesday and got 7DMT on 60 +1, 3, and 6. FOP on 60 +2 and 4. SDD on
60 +5. All of those were the times I wanted except the 7DMT +1 and the SDD. None were late though, those two were just mid afternoon.
Praying for some of the same Pixie Dust!!!

I booked last Tuesday and got 7DMT on 60 +1, 3, and 6. FOP on 60 +2 and 4. SDD on
60 +5. All of those were the times I wanted except the 7DMT +1 and the SDD. None were late though, those two were just mid afternoon.
My FP+ window opens on Tuesday, so I'm crossing my fingers for your kind of luck!! Our HS day is 60+5 but honestly with the EEMH I'm not too worried if we don't get the SDD at the time we want - I was initially really worried about how the EEMH and tier changes would effect our HS plans but actually I think we'll be fine.

Hi all!

I'll be at WDW in January and I was wondering if you think it would be better to go to DHS on a day with a morning Extra Magic Hour and put up with larger crowds for the rest of the day or go on a day with no Magic Hour so the crowds would be slightly lower all day? Thanks in advance :)

Lachie

We'll be there Sept 7-14. Like everyone else we booked before the announcement. When I first saw SWGE was opening in August I was not happy :) lol. Still not thrilled because we're worried about the over flow into the other parks and not liking the annoying tier system in place at the moment at DHS. With all of that said, we got the fast passes we wanted, restaurants and booked the DAH AK with no problem at all. I hope that's a good sign! :thumbsup2 We're only spending one morning at DHS to avoid the crazy. I'm really hoping it's not going to be that crazy given the availability of the fastpasses. We'll be making this a more relaxed, resort friendly trip. If we get on rides other than the ones we fast passed...score! We have hoppers and are totally flexible. Not letting it spoil our vacation.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!