Is the a good deal???

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
OK---I've been checking rates...Im a FL resident...I got the prices for the Magic your way w/food & it seems to be a REAL good deal. Am I missing something or am I right????
I know I've read pkgs aren't usually a good deal but w/o the food it's about the same price to buy the pkg as it is to book seperately....& then w/the food seems like a better deal than coughing up all the $ at the park...

Any opinions would be GREAT!

IMO it is a good deal. $35/night for adults gives you lots of flexibility during the day. Figure how much you'd spend on a sit-down meal, counter service and a snack in one day, I'm sure you'll come out ahead.

The only reason I'm not doing it next month is because I really want to get an annual pass this time around rather then a MYW and adding on the "hop" option.

I find that the package for a Fl resident is not really a good deal. I figured out the package price for AKL for 5 nights,with 3 day passes(want 2 hotel days),dining and it came to about $3000. Buying the Fl 3 day play passes,getting the hotel at Fl resident rate of $139 per night, with 3 meals a day for 3 people(including $$$ restaurants for dinner)came to $2000 and that includes gas $,souvenirs,arcade,cocktails,etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter