Is the CRANE at the Castle effecting Cindy's Breakfast?

CWIPPERMAN

<font color=FF99FF>You don't have to be clever and
I heard the rumors, and now in the "rumors" forum, someone posted a link to some photo's of the castle with the crane. It looks from the photo's like they have put up a big constuction wall around the castle. Could someone that's been there recently let me know if the crane is effecting access to the castle for the Cinderella Breakfast (which I have PS for during my trip next week)? I would also be curious if it isn't effecting access to the Cindy's breakfast..... is it effecting the experience at all? We are already wavering on whether or not to skip Cindy's because our schedule will make it necessary to make a trip to the MK just for the breakfast... then on to another park for the rest of the day.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a couple of the photo's from the site with the pics...

modules.php

modules.php

CWIPPERMAN- I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I was wondering...

Does anyone know when the rehab is scheduled to be complete?

Thanks! :)

We did CRT on Monday (8/26), and the crane did not interfere in any way. In fact, it's actually quite a distance from the castle. I can't recall ever being affected by it.

Ahh, what an experience, I must say. I hope everyone going soon enjoys it as much! (Dining reviews will be along presently).

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter