Is the dining Plan worth it ?

But the standard dining plan does not include dessert on the QS credits. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm being incredibly dense. :o
No, it’s my mistake. I didn’t catch that it had changed since we used it. It won’t effect my calculations anyway though because I didn’t add any in.

I used to say no, but now I say yes! My son is considered a Disney adult now, and our TS adrs are mostly buffet, family style or character meals. We also book a TS for each evening or morning of our trip.

The DDP works for us. Food is part of the holiday, and we don't have to worry about what we order, and, in that sense, there is added value in the relaxation to choose more expensive things. And I like having it planned out in advance, that's just the kind of person I am. But, the DXDP does not work for us. it's just SO MUCH food. We felt like all we did was eat some days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter