Is the Grand Floridian Cafe any good?

Food is good but the service can be slow, despite the fact that it's often not very crowded. With young kids, this can be challenging but if you're not in a rush and are fine with a leisurely meal, it's a good choice.

We stayed at the GF for the first part of a split stay (moved to BWV, our DVC home resort) in March. Ate breakfast and lunch at the GF Cafe. Very enjoyable meals, good food, good service, Tables in Wonderland discount.

GFC is a hidden gem, love that place! We had Christmas breakfast there one year and it was such a pleasant way to start the day - much less chaotic than 1900PF. Excellent service, too.

WAS there Tuesday. I had the shrimp cocktail and pecan apple salad. Both delicious. I’d heard service can be slow, so I mentioned to our server that we were in a bit of a rush to get Magical Express. He accommodated us so well. Got the orders in, grabbed payment quickly. We were in and out exactly as we’d hoped.

We usually go there for lunch to break up the day at MK and to take the boat ride. Love it!

I love GFC! Its pretty, relaxing and I have enjoyed everything I have eaten there. Enjoy! Its a good choice.

Is the breakfast and lunch menu the same? Allears.net shows the menu as being the same for both. TIA!

Love the GFC and go there at least once a trip. OP, this may not pertain to anyone in your group, but I'm vegan and there seems to be nothing on their menu, however, there are off-menu items that they always prepare--they make the miso salmon with tofu instead, and it's one of my fave WDW dishes. Plus, great atmosphere, really nice staff, and at Christmastime the GF looks fantastic.

Dinner there last December was very good. Would eat there again.

I have always wanted to eat here. How is the French toast? Some said that they are stingy with only 3 half pieces of toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!